Thursday, June 11, 2009

11062009

it's June now..damn fast...
UPU result ll be come out on 19th...
really hope that i can get what i want...
din blog for 1 week more...
i m lazy-ing...haha..
moreover...my streamyx sot sot dei ad...

too bad that i still have to work for this school holidays..
but it was more relaxing compared to school day..
sometimes brought those kids out..
also..v had more free time to talk n play..
we ate together...
told them stories...
played UNO with them...
it's fun!!
and my Patrick cut his hair...
OMG...like those guys in ns camp..=/

i finally had my hair straightened...
hope my hair grow longer n longer...^^

surprise??
i took it at centre's toilet...haha xD


i met my primary school teachers this Tuesaday..
when i went out eat v fern at Old Town...
Miss Teng n Miss Wong...
they cant recognize me until i said who m i..
they din change much...
we had a great time together...
talked n laughed a lot...
hope to see them again...^^

maybe u dunno what i m thinking...
but timing is very important...
u ll lose it when u din appreciate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fu-yo...!!!!~
ur hair suddenly bcum so long ki ar...
ahhha....its really different after do rebonding huh!!~

ok la...i m very fine here in malaka..
send my regards to fy,mp, zs
n all the classmate u keep intouch la


regards,
farah