Wednesday, July 29, 2009

h1n1~balik kampung

because of H1N1
upm is closed for one week...lol....
i was bored listening they announced nonstop yesterday...
quite a large number of upm students suspected neh...
fever...flu...cough...all around the campus...
it is quite dangerous staying there actually...
i myself also suffered from those last few days...
now still coughing n flu...worried man!!

there are pro n con anyway...
pro~finally i can bec to my hometown....miss penang so much leh..
con~my sem break has been pull forward...aikz
which means this short break i cant go out so often...
cause...i have my very first test after i go bec to campus...=/
have to study!!sigh

to my dear course mates...college mates...uni mates n frens...
please take good care of urself as the H1N1 is getting more serious...
stay healthy n enjoy ur holidays...^^

No comments: