Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hectic week!! =/

my nightmares started after i came bec from penang...
i was spending a week of time to enjoy and relax...
is time to face the reality~ASSIGNMENTS!!
fortunately i have just finished one of them...wee..=)
yet i still have few to do during this week...
n my 2nd test is on this friday man...
have to burn midnight oil this whole week...
so wish to go sing K again..hehe..

bec to this morning...
i was late to lecture...
when i almost reach the classroom, i met my coursemate...
she told me that our lecturer was angry n left the classroom...
cause all of us didn't wear formal attire for the mock interview...
n we actually thought that today is the day to submit our script...
but i do remember that she asked us to submit our script first b4 carry out the interview...
well...communication problems...
marks ll be deducted somemore...kesiannya...

anyway, i ll keep my mentally n physically strong no matter what happen...
although i ll be tension n stress sometimes...
cause i know somebody is supporting me...
so do i...^^

1 comment:

jolyn said...

hehe...
i guess...i think...then i know who u mean d...^^
dun feel too stress k...
muackx...