Saturday, October 17, 2009

17102009

tired~
the connection in college really sucks...
i wanna send assignment to my leader la~~
S-T-U-P-I-D
okie..forget bout it...
lets flashback to yesterday...
went jusco balakong with my coursemates..
of course, ed was the driver...
then other two rare species in my course...
jia jia & zhi seng...
we reached there about 1pm..
and thought that we can sing without booking...lol
we were wrong!!
the receptionist informed that only got room at 4pm...
omg...
so..we planned to take our lunch first...
haha...=)
After having our lunch at old town,
our BONDING SESSION started...^^
4 of us talked n laughed alot...
i noticed that some ppl stared at us...lol...
we left when it was almost 4pm...
again...
i was the one holding the mic all the time...xD
习惯就好...
4 hours singing really can kill our throat...
ate fillet-o-fish as my dinner....
fall asleep after reaching hostel...
overall, it was a tiring and enjoyable day....

No comments: