Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20102009

time: 0700
venue: bathroom, keranji 241, 6th college
reason: bathe & take my breakfast

time: 0830
venue: on bus
reason: waiting bus to move & go to library
(in fact, i was very sleepy cause stayed up late last9)

time: 0900
venue: Perpustakaan Sultan Abdul Samad, Blok B
reason: study for FINAL examination
(accompanied by my dear room mate)^^

now...i m in the library...
finally finish one chapter of the damn stupid TITAS
really can kill my brain cells...
guess why?
because the sentences are damn stupid long and hard to understand...
i have to read it few times sometimes...
moreover, i hate those islam things...
it already considered not bad if i can stay here and study...hehe..

unlike my room mate...
she is super geng neh...
studying nonstop from just now...
pei fu pei fu...
the air-conditioner here very cold...
hope i can stand until evening...
have to bec to my TITAS book already...
ciao~=)

No comments: