Wednesday, May 27, 2009

24052009

10th lonely night...
with my lonely heart...


back to last sunday...
as usual..
i dropped my brother at sg.nibong...
then i went to work at pisa...

honestly...
8.5 hours sitting there alone...
i really dunno how to pass if i din bring my laptop together..
with my laptop,
at least i spent my time on watching...
to avoid thinking something n somebody...
sigh...

in the late afternoon,
i met mr.sim...
he was having his class for upper6
well...he din change much...
still so charming with his smiling...xD
of course i greeted him
but he was busy talking on the phone at that moment..
i miss him...lol....
including his teaching n his jokes sometimes...=)
for me...
he is a "hao hao xian sheng" in my eyes...
good tempered...patient...
without any doubt,
he is a good teacher...
unfortunately..
i m not a good student....xD
i din score well for my chemistry paper..
i did put some effort on my organic chem...
but i still got C+
sigh...

anyway...
i wanna to thank him so much...
because he was willing to help me...
even sms me explained to me about the solutions...


THANK YOU SIR!
hope u stay healthy n happy all the time...=)

No comments: