Tuesday, May 26, 2009

please stop comparing!!

9th lonely night...
with my lonely heart...

not much to write for this post...
by the way
i m quite down now...
i slept for three hours after i came home...
i supposed to be happy....
unfortunately...
i started emo-ing because of one message..
i hate people comparing...
u should know that...
especially on me...
no matter who is that person compared with..

i dunno why u told me all these..
i m not interested by the way...
everything bout them is none of my business...
i dun wanna to know...
i dun wanna to care too...

i m hy...
the only species with the only DNA structures...
no more second hy in this world...
i wanna to be myself...
n not to follow people's shadow...
do u know that?

please...
dun compare me with others...
i do agree what piang said...
it will make us to hate that person slowly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyo...ppl comparing ppl punya pasal la...u sendiri de xin1 tai4 dun change can d ma...
dun angry or kek ki with them...
like wat u said..be urself lo...

farah