Monday, May 25, 2009

my first time(continued)

see..this is my receipt for the paid summons


again..
this is my first time...
i finally paid my summons...lol
i went to the police station just now...
of course nt me this "lu chi" went by myself..haha xD
when i reach there..
there were alot of people queue up to pay summons...
n it was very hot..

again..
i made some funny stuffs...
actually i followed what yunn told me...
she asked me to ask the police see whether can cancel or not

"encik, bolehkah saya potong saman ini?"
"potong? guna gunting kah?"
"err...tak...i want to cancel this summon."
"eh, macam mana boleh cancel pulak?"
"i tak tau i salah apa pun."
"salah parking."
"ooh, tak boleh punya ar...tak apa lah.."
"kena bayar berapa?"
"RM70"
"ooh...okay...thank you"

by da way
i have to pay RM30 only...phew
saved RM40
i dun wan kena summons anymore...
hope this is the last time..haha...

and i wanna to thank the one who be my driver...
cause need to wake up earlier...
thank you!

3 comments:

WenZhong said...

hahahaha....macam mana potong...
if im the police
i wil say...
guna pisau...bukan gunting d...LOL LOL

hahahahahahahahahaha......
beh tahan....macam mana potong .....

i wan laugh til die d larr......

yInG said...

wei...dun laugh me mer...lol...

Anonymous said...

haha...its funny..