Saturday, September 27, 2008

50 dAys L3fT

still left 50 days....only 50 days to go......

my MATHS T, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and PENGAJIAN AM........

yesterday my PA essay distributed ad.....lol.....marks so low....2 essays only get 14 marks....over 50 leh....really gai...previous test i got 30.5 wan ar....this time really bad....really disappointed....but luckily this time not real stpm.....i believe i can do better next time.....i ll study more!!!i must get an A for my pa paper....

recently all of my classmates very hardworking....lol...exam is nearer n nearer....the class was so quiet...nobody talking....rare phenomenon...haha xD....Hemaa was studying biology....Mun Foong doing maths question...Shok Yin reading chemistry...n 4 classmates which are most guai in class sure doing their revision la....everyone so hardworking...how bout me?DOIN NOTHING lo....aiyo...still got someone din mention....our Farah inside kopitiam talking lo....hehe... finally leng ma came in...our chemistry teacher...i was so sleepy that time...almost sleep ki...

another news....finally i lose my weight....aiya....only
1.5kg la....last week i went kopitiam there measure scare tiok me....49.5kg leh....almost 50kg ad....cant blame oso la....previous week keep went out n eat with dear....aiyo....she oso gain weight ad....39.5kg ad...haha....i must lose my weight to 45kg.....really.....kenot eat so much ad....or else really bcum dua pui po toh cham ad...

i really must ga yao err.....my stpm....

n my
WEIGHT!!!



2 comments:

cheehong said...

haha..
u very fat now meh?
lost till left 45kg..
later wind blow u also fly ah.. haha

Anonymous said...

haha...
Im Johan...
Im only 54-55kg...
Eat much but cant gain weight...
50 days???
70+days can fly d lo...
maybe that time the wind will blow u fly...