Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24092008

well...today i just had my hair cut....at apex....sungai dua.....aikz.....actually i dun wan to cut my hair ad....coz still left bout two months....but today our skul siao po came in our class n check our hair.....i was da first ppl checked by her....nearly get caught....haha...okie...let me introduce who is siao po...she is one of our skul dicipline teacher....haven married....tat's y la....n y i said her siao....bcoz she keep catching students...any student...especially form6 students....n she was so rude....dun like her!!!arrhh!!!n she was checking upper six classes.....got one class omoz half of da class students kena demerit.....y dun wanna gif ppl chance....form6 ad still got to follow this stupid skul rules.....aikz....tomorrow i somemore got raptai pulak...my hair sure kena wan if i din cut..... okie...bec to my hair....first time i went there n had my hair cut....err....i not very satisfied actually...coz i felt it was quite short....aikz.....but after tat persuaded by my fren...finally i accept it...haha.....^^


about my result....omg....it was bad.....2 science subjects din pass at all....so kesian....i really dunno how m i going to survive in stpm.....n now i still got da time to blogging.....haha....luckily i pass my math....but marks still very low......i really wan to get an A in my math paper.....hmm....i think i have to work hard on it ad.....

No comments: