Wednesday, April 1, 2009

010409~April Fool

WOW...unbelievable...
i m still awake...xD
thought i ll be sleep all night long...

later have to follow my dad go 'cheng beng' somemore..
at sungai petani...so far..lol...
i just slept for 2 hours after i came bec from work...
and now...i m energetic..hahax..

it was a tiring day...
those kids really make me frustrated...T.T
i wonder why they cant listen to me...
have to cane them somemore....lol...
and i was getting moody once i felt sleepy...
my sisters already get used to my weird temper..
they wont b kacauing me while i m in bad mood...lol...
cause i ll b scolding them like a mad person..

unfortunately...i din get my salary yet..
i want to go for shopping so badly...=)

01 April~April Fool
hope that i wont b fooled by those kids...
or else....they ll be kena la...hahaha..
i wont let them bully me so easily...lolx...
Patrick...dun try to trick me ya..^^

hmm...that's all for this post...
wanna go to bed d...
nitez everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my april fool very bei ai ler
later 2pm intervew
i m so damn nervous
i wana go shoping too!!!