Monday, April 27, 2009

i need exercise!!

i really have to on diet this time...
not only on diet...but exercise too!!

i went sunshine yesterday..
and i had made a body fat screening...
it cost me RM3..
quite worth la...
first...i filled up my personal data..
then the people in charged took me to do measurement..
i stepped up n stood on the machine...
then pull one part of it....(lol...dunno how to explain)
the digits of my body weight appeared in few seconds....
oh oh...OMG....
i gained my weight!!!
it is XXkg now!!!wth!!

after that,the people who in charged explained to me...
lol...my bio-age is 23 years old...
it is older than my actual age..=.=
another things which shocked me alot was:
my body fat considered as slightly high...
oh oh...30.4% of my actual weight...lol...=.=
the ppl asked me to some exercise to reduce my body fat...
build those fats into muscles...lol..

just wanna share something here...
*loss weight doesnt mean loss fat
*weight = bone + water + muscle + fat
*skeletal muscle decreases = metabolic rate decreases
*slim down = reduce body fat, build muscle n increase metabolism

thus...i really have to do more exercise...
to reduce my body fat..
and build skeletal muscle...lol...=.=
hope i can carry out my plan this time...xD

No comments: