Thursday, April 2, 2009

midnight post

April Fool finally passed...

Looking backwards...
when we were small...
we tried to fool each other on this day...
so..same for the kids nowadays...
I got fooled by them!!lolx..
hmmpp...those gals really naughty...xD

again...with my 'sexy' voice....
scolded them nonstop....
peace for few seconds....
then bec to normal again...lolx..
n with their very 'nice' writting..
i suffered one more time....T.T

finally...
i got my march payment...
aikz....damn little...
no allowance...T.T
cause i din work for full month...

i went cheng beng at sg petani this morning...
with my dad...only two of us...
the weather damn hot...
sweat trickled down all the time..
n now my skin become darker ad...

n now...
somebody is waiting i finish blogging...
i wonder y he so interested to my blog...lolx...
he said he wanna read my mind..hehe
hey man...
u thought u can simply catch what i m thinking...haha
if u can do it...then i m not hy ad..lolx...

p/s: just kidding...dun take it serious k?


that's the ending for this post...
wanna sleep with dai dai ad...
nitez again everyone...^^

No comments: