Tuesday, April 21, 2009

her homemade sushi^^

this evening i actually had my English class...
but at last i decided to accompany her to library...
know what??
she said wanna treat me eat sushi..
haha...xD
i was so excited...xD
as a result, i canceled my class...
phoned her n confirmed v her again...
then went to fetch her immediately...
waiting for my sushi so badly...^^

in car...i asked her again...
below is our conversation...(in mandarin)
me: eh,u really wanna treat me eat sushi ar?
her: yala...i kena lottery mer...got money ad...
me: really eh ma? how come kena lottery?so good?
her: hmm...dun care where i get da money la...treat u eat toh tiok liao...
me: ok ok...so v going qb har?
her: hmm...

i was actually very hungry...
so i was happy to hear that...
then i took another road to qb to avoid traffic jam..
suddenly....guess..what's happened?
she took out a small, white tupperwear...
lol...homemade sushi...cheh...
thought going sushi king...
okay lo...let me took so long long way but not going to qb..
i was disappointed...=/
n pretended angry...haha...
her homemade sushi was delicious perhaps...
i ate all in car...lol...
tam chiak lo me...xD
as a punishment to her..
i asked her to send me sushi next time...^^

miss ur sushi so much...
even u...
it is raining now...
hope u cover ur blanket
n dun get cold ya..^^

No comments: